Realm of the Sea Emperor Structure Deck
Realm of the Sea Emperor Structure Deck
$9.99 per box
Atlantis! The legendary undersea kingdom is about to rise again. And this time, YOU will lead it, to reclaim its ancient glory! As the new Sea Emperor, all the forces of the Atlantean army are yours to command: infantry, archers, cavalry, and the mighty Sea Dragon called Poseidra! Remember – whoever rules the seas, rules the world!
Atlantis’ Secret Military
Hidden beneath the waves, Atlantis has been building a powerful and organized military for centuries. Atlantean soldiers practice special tactics that make them stronger when they work with other WATER monsters. This gives them special abilities that work when they are sent to the Graveyard to activate a WATER monster’s effect:
Atlantean Dragoons adds a Sea Serpent from your Deck to your hand.
Atlantean Marksman destroys 1 opponent’s face-down card.
Atlantean Heavy Infantry destroys 1 opponent’s face-up card.
These tactical abilities are in addition to the monsters’ regular powers that they get while they’re on the field.
Use these monsters to activate the effects of some of the most ferocious sea monsters to swim the seven seas, like Mermail Abyssmegalo (from Abyss Rising) or Poseidra, the Atlantean Dragon (included in the Realm of the Sea Emperor Structure Deck)! This will give you that sea monster’s power AND activate your soldiers’ tactical abilities at the same time.
Atlantis’ Secret Weapon
But the REAL star of this Structure Deck is Atlantis’ super-secret weapon: the Call of the Atlanteans! This incredible Quick-Play Spell Card lets you Summon THREE Level 3 or lower Sea Serpents from your Graveyard. And unlike similar cards, the Special Summon is permanent and has no restrictions on what the monsters can do– they don’t go away at the end of the turn, they can attack right away, and you can use them for whatever you want!
Here’s a quick list of 20 strategies you can perform with Call of the Atlanteans….
- Activate The Seal of Orichalcos (from Legendary Collection 3: Yugi’s World), then use Call of the Atlanteans to Special Summon 3 Atlantean Attack Squads (from Return of the Duelist). You now have 3 2700 ATK monsters, for a total of 8100 Attack Points. If you also control Atlantean Dragoons, your Attack Squads can all attack directly. (Congratulations, you just won.)
- Use on your turn to Summon 3 Atlantean Attack Squads while you control Atlantean Dragoons. Play A Legendary Ocean (included in this Structure Deck) to raise their ATK’s and lower their Levels. Attack directly with all 4 monsters, and win.
- Use on your turn to Summon 3 Sea Serpents, then Tribute them all to Summon an Egyptian God Card like Obelisk the Tormentor (from Battle Pack: Epic Dawn) or The Winged Dragon of Ra (from Order of Chaos Special Edition).
- Use at the end of your opponent’s turn to Summon Deep Sea Diva (included in this Structure Deck) and 2 other monsters. Use them for a Synchro Summon (up to Level 8, like Scrap Dragon from the Evolzar Dolkka Collectible Tin) on your turn.
- Use at the end of your opponent’s turn to Summon 2 Level 2 monsters and any other monster. Xyz Summon Gachi Gachi Gantetsu (from Starter Deck: Dawn of the Xyz) on your turn to power up the third monster by 400 points.
- Use at the end of your opponent’s turn to Summon 3 Level 2 monsters. On your turn, Xyz Summon Number 96: Dark Mist (from Order of Chaos). No enemy monster can defeat it in battle!
- Use at the end of your opponent’s turn to Summon 2 Level 3 monsters and any other monster of your choice. On your turn, Xyz Summon Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction (from Return of the Duelist Special Edition). Use your other monster to clear the way, then attack directly with Acid Golem for 3000 points of destruction!
- Use at the end of your opponent’s turn to Summon 3 Level 3 monsters. Xyz Summon Number 34: Terror-Byte (from the Premium Collection Tin) and start reprogramming enemy monsters!
- Use at the end of your opponent’s turn to Summon 2 Deep-Sea Divas and a Level 3 monster. On your turn, Synchro Summon T.G. Hyper Librarian (from Return of the Duelist Special Edition) then Normal Summon a monster to go with your other Diva for another Synchro Summon and a free draw. That’s two Synchro Monsters for just one Spell Card and a Normal Summon!
- Use on your opponent’s turn to Summon 3 Level 2 monsters. On your turn, activate the effect of Lemuria, the Forgotten City (from Abyss Rising) to make them all Level 5 and Xyz Summon a Rank 5 monster! (You have 3 Level 5 monsters, so you could even Summon the YCS Prize Card Digvorzhak, King of Heavy Industry… but you’ll have to win him first!)
- Use at the end of your opponent’s turn to Summon 3 Level 3 monsters. Normal Summon a 4th Level 3 monster on your turn, and then Xyz Summon Melomelody the Brass Djinn and Muzurhythm the String Djinn (from Starter Deck: Xyz Symphony). With this combo, Muzurhythm battles twice with 3000 ATK, just like he was Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning – a monster you normally can’t use in a WATER Deck!
- Use at the end of your opponent’s turn to Summon 3 Level 3 monsters. Use Lemuria, the Forgotten City’s effect to make them all Level 6. Now you can Xyz Summon a Rank 6 monster like the massive, effect-negating Photon Strike Bounzer (from Galactic Overlord).
- Discard Atlantean Marksman and Atlantean Heavy Infantry to Special Summon Mermail Abyssmegalo (from Abyss Rising) and destroy both a face-up and face-down card your opponent controls, plus add a Spell or Trap from your Deck to your hand. Bring them back next turn with Call of the Atlanteans to Tribute for Abyssmegalo’s double-attack effect and destroy even more cards with your Atlanteans’ tactical abilities.
- Discard 2 Atlantean Marksmen to Special Summon Mermail Abyssmegalo, add a Spell or Trap to your hand, and destroy 2 Set cards your opponent controls. Bring them back later (plus another friend) with Call of the Atlanteans, and activate Lemuria, the Forgotton City. Now you can Xyz Summon a Rank 7 monster and still have a monster to Tribute so that Mermail Abyssmegalo can attack twice.
- Too many WATER monsters in your Graveyard? Get down to exactly 5 by Special Summoning 3 of them with Call of the Atlanteans on your opponent’s turn. Then, Special Summon Moulinglacia the Elemental Lord (from Abyss Rising) on your turn to discard 2 cards from your opponent’s hand and pile on the hurt.
- Use Call of the Atlanteans to Special Summon 3 defenders during your opponent’s Battle Phase. When they attack your soldiers, use Poseidon Wave (from Generation Force and this Structure Deck) to negate the attack and wash away your opponent’s Life Points.
- If you have Call of the Atlanteans in your Deck, you can use cards like Torrential Tribute with reckless abandon. Don’t worry about losing your own monsters, because you can call them right back into battle!
- If your opponent tries to snag one of your Sea Serpents from your Graveyard with Monster Reborn or Grandsoil the Elemental Lord, you can use Call of the Atlanteans to Summon it first, rendering your opponent’s card useless!
- Has your opponent been paying Life Points to Solemn Judgment and Solemn Warning? Call of the Atlanteans makes them pay for real, by Summoning more monsters than they can handle! Let them pay thousands of Life Points to negate your first Summon… you’ll just Summon it a second time, and bring two more monsters along for the ride!
- <There are many more awesome combos and strategies you can execute with this card. Insert your own favorite here!>
The armies of Atlantis are so vast that many other strategies and tactics are waiting to be mastered. So be sure you don’t get stranded when the tide rolls out, because the throne of Atlantis is waiting for you!
Realm of the Sea Emperor Structure Deck contains:
37 Common Cards
1 Ultra Rare Card
2 Super Rare Cards
1 Game Mat
1 Dueling Guide
Back to Products Main